So Since I got my new Rebel XSi I decided to do the 365 Blog. Which is a picture a day! So lets see how far I come in learning more about photography in a year! So enjoy!
Random blog searching and i love your photography! you should post some tips on how you got them- the color of your photos are Awesome- do you do that post? thanks!
My name is Susie I am married to a United States Soldier, who is currently deployed. We Just had our first child, a son on August 1st 2008. He such a joy!
2 comments:
Random blog searching and i love your photography! you should post some tips on how you got them- the color of your photos are Awesome- do you do that post?
thanks!
Thank you. Its Just the exposure on my camera and a lil photoshop.
Post a Comment